Devfinity provides development and data management services to clients all over the world. With offices located in Kathmandu, Nepal, Salt Lake City, Utah and Mexico City, Mexico, Devfinity aims to have top-tier development talent placed strategically all over the globe to ensure success for our business and our client’s projects.
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for overseeing payments, receipts, treasury management, and transaction processing. This includes making required tax filings and payments. Accounting Supervisors are responsible for identifying potential liabilities and reporting them to the Controller.
Candidate Should Know:
- Journal Entries / GL
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Process Payments
- Manage your cash activity
- Payroll processing and oversight
- Inventory accounts
- Review account fluctuations
- Reconcile accounts
- Maximize accounting system efficiency
- Customize your chart of accounts for optimal reporting
- Process and review transactions (sales, payments, & accruals)
- Process and review monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals
- Builds budget to actual performance reports
- Find areas for cost savings and greater efficiency
- Assist in the design and preparation of budgets for review by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excitement to play a critical role in driving technical initiatives to enhance end-user and developer experience.
GET IT DONE. For a FREE consultation, simply leave your details and
we'll contact you within the next 24 hours.