Devfinity provides development and data management services to clients all over the world. With offices located in Kathmandu, Nepal, Salt Lake City, Utah and Mexico City, Mexico, Devfinity aims to have top-tier development talent placed strategically all over the globe to ensure success for our business and our client’s projects.
Job Description & Responsibilities
Devfinity is looking for a data engineer to help with a new project. We are building a lead management system in order to store large volumes of contacts and meta data. The purpose of this position is to help build out the database schema and storage structure, help optimize queries and ensure database functions are accurate and efficient.
Minimum Technical Requirements
3+ years of experience working in the following development environments:
- Experience in creating ETL pipeline including extraction, transformation, merging, filtering, joining, cleansing, scheduling, monitoring, troubleshooting
- Experience with ETL tools like SSIS and processes
- Experience or Knowledge in Data masking and Data integrity check
- Experience or Knowledge in any programing language like Python, Shell Scripting, C# etc.
- Experience in writing advanced SQL scripts
- Experience or Knowledge in Azure Services
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Web service integration (JSON)
- Experience with scraping data from publicly available data-rich websites
Minimum Non-Technical Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, IT or other related discipline.
- English speaker with very good reading a writing skills
- Work with US based technical leadership (architects, project managers) in the development of the software.
- Ability to work independently with some direction
- Willing to ask questions and speak up with new ideas.
- Love of databases and optimizing queries
- Software development experience with C# & .Net Core
- Working knowledge of Angular
GET IT DONE. For a FREE consultation, simply leave your details and
we'll contact you within the next 24 hours.